Friday, September 23, 2011

Brynn's Birthday

This year for my birthday we hung out with our friends Todd and Nikole. The rest of my family wasn't in town and we had plans to celebrate my birthday a few weeks later (which we did, and it was great).

Our original plan was to go miniature golfing with Todd and Nikole in the afternoon... however, upon arrival, the mini golf place had been permanently closed. Being as there weren't any miniature golf places open that were (1) worth going to (2) nearby, we decided to go bowling instead.
Again... to our surprise, we realized we were all wearing flip flops. We stopped by the dollar store and bought some socks, then quickly made our way to the bowling alley.

We had a blast bowling, as none of us had done so in quite some time.

We tried to get a few action shots of one another bowling. We were mostly successful.

Daniel looking back to see if he scored.

Todd about to break some pins.

Hmm... yep, still handsome.




Daniel kept making me laugh while I was trying to throw the ball.

But I managed a spare!! Wooh!

Overall, great times were had.

And, of course, we couldn't let the night play out without making a few weird faces at the camera.

I'd say we succeeded... hehe.

Originally we paid for two games, but after our first game ended, management came over to our table and told us that leagues were about to start and we'd have to leave. They were very nice and gave us a full refund - what a great birthday present! Seeing as we still had some money and we were hungry, we decided to go out to a sushi bar called Ozeki... but everyone calls it Ozeki's.

Their sushi is delicious!

The boys had fun customizing our sushi platter.

  

Deep fried shrimp, I think? I can't remember... Nikole and Todd ordered it.

The boys also ordered saki. Gotta have saki with your sushi.

Our plate finally arrived, and boy we were hungry!

Between bites we kept the laughter flowing.

Cheers!

Hehe, we stuck this on my free birthday dessert and blew out the candle. Thanks Ozeki!
Overall, you can definitely say it was a successful birthday celebration. Thanks for helping us celebrate my birthday Nikole and Todd, we love you.

No comments: